S.C.O.P.E. Childcare Program
SCOPE provides a school-age child care program for children of parents residing in the District, kindergarten through fifth grade. The program operates before and after school in all seven elementary schools. Parents pay tuition which covers the cost of operating the program.
- Safe, fun, caring, familiar environment
- Age appropriate recreational and educational activities
- Arts & Crafts, Organized Active Play, Club Days, Enrichment Opportunities
- USDA Approved snacks served in both AM and PM programs
- Homework, study, and reading for 40 minutes in the PM program
- 1:10 staff to student ratio (meeting and/or exceeding NYS OCFS staff requirements)
CLICK HERE FOR 2020-2021 PROGRAM INFORMATION
Registration begins March 1, 2020 for incoming kindergarten and returning SCOPE students
Open registration begins May 15, 2020
Before School: 7:00 AM until the start of the school day.
After School: From School Dismissal until 6:30 PM.
Parents are responsible to transport students to the program location in the AM and pick up students from the program location in the PM.
Online Registration: scopeonline.ce.eleyo.com
For further information, call Angela at email@example.com or (631) 360-0800 x 123, or Michelle at (516) 804-6521.
SCOPE is a private, not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) organization, permanently chartered by the New York State Board of Regents to provide services to school districts in New York State. SCOPE is licensed by the NYS Office of Children & Family Services.