Syosset Schools is excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/syosset-athletics
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select "I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service." Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the Registrations tab in the blue menu bar at the top of your screen.
Signing up to play school sports through FamilyID is a two step process. First step is to sign up under the program labeled: “Intent to Play,” which is currently open. After July 24, 2020 (for high school sports) and August 8 (for middle school sports) you will need to “register” under the program labeled: “Fall 2020 Athletic Registration” for the school that your child attends.
INTENT TO PLAY (OPEN CURRENTLY):
The Intent to Play Form IS NOT the final registration form for participation in interscholastic athletics. This is the first step in the registration process. New York State law requires that all school districts review a student's health profile within 30 days of the start of the season, the final step to register for participation in interscholastic athletics will require you to log back into your FamilyID account no more than 30 days prior to the beginning of the upcoming season and provide additional required information via the Athletic Registration Form.
ATHLETIC REGISTRATION (WILL OPEN 7/24/20 for HS and 8/8/20 for MS):
You must have an updated physical form dated within one year to the start of the sport season that your child is trying out for. It must be stamped and signed by your physician. The form can be uploaded to your FamilyID account, mailed, or given to the school nurse.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-205-2800 x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.