• Acceptable Proof of Residency

    According to NY State Law, in order to register your child/children in the School District, you must be physically domiciled at your address within the School District’s geographical boundaries. Such proof can be:

    Column A                                                           

    (Choose one from this column

    and two from Column B)                 OR

    Column B


    (Choose any three)

    Residential Lease

    Pay stub

    Proof of ownership (mortgage, deed)

    Income tax form(s)

    Statement from landlord, or

    Utility bill

    Statement from other third party that establishes residency

    Voter registration document(s)


    Official Driver’s license, learner’s permit or non-driver identification


    State or other government issued identification


    Membership documents that are based upon residency with address


    Documents issued by federal, state or local agencies


    Evidence of custody of the child/children, including, but not limited to judicial custody orders or guardianship papers


    Other forms of documentation and/or information establishing parents(s) or person(s) in parental relation’s physical presence in the School District