Organizations or Users Requesting Access to SchoolDude for the First Time
By clicking on the SchoolDude link below to request an account, you are affirming your organization is a local non-profit organization, and that you have reviewed the documents below:
- Use of Facility policy (including applicant and insurance requirements)
- Resident Confirmation Form
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement
- Syosset CSD Use of Facilities Charges
- Vendor Agreement
- Instructions for requesting an account through SchoolDude
The following three COVID-19 forms MUST be completed and submitted as part of your facilities usage request:
- COVID-19 Addendum
- COVID-19 Hold Harmless Agreement
- COVID-19 Participant Waiver of Liability - must be completed by EACH participant
If your organization is requesting the use of Syosset CSD facilities for the very first time, please complete and return the Resident Confirmation form, Hold Harmless form, Insurance certificates and endorsement page documents to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Dawn Reilly at 516-364-5667.
Click here to access SchoolDude to request use of District facilities.