In the event inclement weather conditions impact building conditions, such as interrupted electricity or heat, a relocation may be necessary. Please note the following:
- A communication will be sent out to parents/guardians immediately and additional communications will be sent frequently to keep everyone apprised of the situation.
- During a relocation, there is no process for signing out students until they have arrived at the alternate location.
- For everyone’s safety and so that our relocation operations run smoothly, please refrain from coming to the school building.
- Once students have safely arrived at the alternate location, the instructional day will continue. Parents/guardians will be provided with instructions for picking up and signing out students should they choose to do so.
- Bus transportation home from the alternate location will commence at the regularly scheduled dismal time.